Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Friday, July 31, 2009

You Know You Have a Problem When...

Do you know those silly e-mail quizzes in which you fill out random facts about yourself and share with their friends? Well, my sister filled one out today. One of the questions was "Yesterday's Best Moment." My sister's response, "When my niece threw herself on the kitchen floor (of a house Steve and I were looking at) because my sister wouldn't let her pet their cat ... loove it!" It's true. And to make matters worse, there were other people looking at the same house simultaneously, so we had an audience. These "tantrums" are becoming a daily occurrence and I am grasping at straws trying to figure out how to nip it in the bud.

They look like this...:
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment