Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swimming and Playing

Gabriella had another great swimming lesson today. I cannot believe how much more comfortable she is in the water now. When we went to the Dominican Republic in May, she didn't even want to go near the pool. She is growing in so many ways.
She let me hold her under her armpits and she kicked her legs and moved her arms.:
She also "jumped" into the water several times:
After swim lessons, Aunt Kathy and Ava came over to play. Gabriella and Ava enjoyed a snack of blueberries in the fort of the swing set.:
Then we all had lunch:
Gabriella and Ava had a great time playing. Gabriella and Ava seem to have a new fascination with their tongues! You will see lots of tongues in these pictures!:
By the end of the playdate, Gabriella was exhausted. I kept asking her if she wanted to go inside to lay down for a nap and, of course, she kept saying "No." She was getting very sleepy while riding on the glider, so Aunt Kathy stood real close to her. She was already sleepy but the swinging was lulling her into relaxation..:
...and then she actually FELL ASLEEP on the glider!: It was HYSTERICAL. I was laughing so hard I was crying! She is so precious!:We went inside shortly thereafter so that she could take her much needed nap!

We had another great day with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment