Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birth Mother Search Today (The Result)

Victor was unable to locate Gabriella's birth mother today. He spent the day searching and knocking on doors with no luck. He contacted a local radio station in the town and they will be running an announcement five times a day for three days with her name and Victor's contact information. We'll see if anything comes from that. Gabriella's foster family said that they had previously had her address, but cannot find the piece of paper that the address was written on. Hopefully, for Gabriella's benefit, and the benefit of the birth mother herself, I do hope something develops. But if it does not, I will try to accept that it was not meant to be. I am glad we are trying, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment