Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birth Mother Search Today

Victor, my friend in Guatemala, is on his way to search for Gabriella's birth mother in El Estor, Guatemala. At 9:30 AM he was about two or three hours away. He hit the road at 3:00 AM Guatemala time this morning which is 5:00 AM Eastern. He has the letter I wrote her with photos and he will call me when he gets there so that he can make sure all of my questions are asked. I am busily and anxiously thinking of everything I want to know and all of the pictures I want. My goals are to find her, let her know Gabriella is well, get some questions answered, and possibly have continued contact with her. I am nervous and excited and am preparing myself for all possible outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment