Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Friday, July 31, 2009

Day Out

We had another great day with Aunt Kathy and Ava.

We started off the day by stopping at the school for some pizza at a "Hawaiian" Pizza Party.:
Then we went to the Children's Museum.
Ava has always LOVED the make-up / face painting at the Museum, but Gabriella has never really been that into it. Ava was more than willing to paint Gabriella's face and and Gabriella was a very willing participant.:
Gabriella was proud to show Aunt Kathy and me the make-up that Ava put on her!:
Then, for the first time, Gabriella thoroughly and very willingly applied her own make-up!:
This was Gabriella's first time applying "make-up" and I was sure to document every second of it!:
Look at the concentration...:
...and precision!:
Wow! Great work, Gabriella!:
Then she discovered the mirror! She was too short to see the mirror while seated, so she decided to stand on the seat. I never let her stand on a seat, of course, but I was fascinated and mesmerized by how into it she was!:
A beautiful masterpiece!:
Gorgeous!: Let's hope she doesn't apply this much make-up when she is getting ready for the prom when she is a teenager!:
Silly girl!:
Then the girls played dress-up. Again, Gabriella usually doesn't usually participate in playing dress-up as much as Ava, but Gabriella really got into it today.:
Two beauties!:
Ava and Mimi (Aunt Kathy)!:
Posing!:
Little Viking!:
My treasure!:
I LOVE this picture. Ava was using her TONGUE to knock over the blocks and I was right on time with my camera to catch it! Too funny!:
Here comes than tantrum! It's time to go!:
Enjoying a snack during the ride home.:
Another fun day with fun people!

No comments:

Post a Comment