Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gabriella's Imagination

It is so amazing to watch Gabriella grow and change, it seems almost instantly, right before my eyes. I have noticed that she is really starting to "pretend" play a lot lately. This morning after she woke up, she was playing with 3 little characters from Sesame Place in my bed. She said, "Bye Bye" and "car" and she pretended that she and the characters were going to climb off of the bed and go outside to the car. This evening she was playing at my parents house with her play kitchen. She was pretending to cook things and then would have us "sample" her pretend concoctions. It seems like overnight her imagination has blossomed and she is really starting to "pretend" play.

This is an unrelated picture, but I couldn't resist posting it because it is too stinking cute! This photo was taken by my cousin, Stephanie, when Gabriella woke up from her nap at school today!

No comments:

Post a Comment