Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Elmo Infatuation Continues!

Gabriella woke up this morning and the first thing she did was look at me, randomly point, and say "Elmo!" Then she persistently woke Ken up by loudly saying "Da" until he acknowledged her! When he opened his eyes, he said, "Good Morning" and she randomly pointed again and said "Elmo!" I am assuming she dreamt of Elmo last night especially since we watched "Elmo's World: Pets" right before she went to bed. The next thing she did was get the DVD remote, hand it to Ken, and say "Elmo" because she wanted him to turn on an Elmo DVD. Ken said "No" because it was very early. So, she turned to me, handed me the remote, and said "Elmo!" Little stinker! She is completely infatuated with Elmo and the infatuation was sent into high gear after we visited Sesame Place. If we would let her, she would watch "Elmo's World" DVD's twenty four hours a day! It is so funny to see her so passionate about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment