Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dora Is in the Toilet!

Gabriella is at the age in which she is into EVERYTHING and needs eyes on her CONSTANTLY! She is always managing to get into things that is not supposed to be in and doing things she is not supposed to be doing. She is certainly acting her age...TWO..."Terrible Two!" I certainly wouldn't call her terrible, but she sure is a handful!

Last night Ken went to use the toilet and guess who was in there...Dora! Poor Dora! Ken got to fish Dora out of the toilet! When I was little I flushed a paper cup down the toilet on Christmas Eve and my lucky parents had to call Roto Rooter out on the holiday! I denied doing it, of course! They can't prove it was me! :) So my parents said luckily Gabriella didn't flush it and luckily it wasn't Christmas Eve! My parents are thoroughly enjoying watching me experience things with Gabriella that they experienced with me. They are especially enjoying Gabriella's stubbornness and her need to do everything herself in her own way since that is how I have always been!

No comments:

Post a Comment