Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Friday, July 10, 2009

Playing in a Basket!

Grammy and Grampy came over this evening to spend some time with their favorite granddaughter! They played toss and basketball together in the backyard.
Yes, it is in fact July and Gabriella looks like she is bundled up for the winter! She was cold!:
Gabriella's favorite activity of the evening was playing in this basket! It kind of made me regret paying an insane amount of money for the new swing set we just bought her...she probably would have been just as satisfied with this $4 bucket from Target!...:
...and it can be used like a swing as well!:
Gabriella even ate her dinner in the basket...!
...and decided to relax at the same time!:

No comments:

Post a Comment