Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend at the Cape House

Gabriella spent the weekend with Grammy and Grampy again at their Cape house. Mommy did much better this time with the separation! Actually, it was very welcome this weekend to have Gabriella away because we are having ceramic tile installed through most of the house and the house is in complete disarray, so it is not safe to have a toddler running around here. Plus, Gabriella's birthday is on Tuesday, so I was busy with all of the planning for Gabriella's birthday "week"!

These are the photos that my mom took this weekend with her cell phone, so they are not the best quality but, being a photo fanatic, I am happy to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment