Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gabriella's 2 Year Portraits

Gabriella does not like getting her pictures professionally taken. She clams up at the photo studio and wants no part in cooperating. It is next to impossible to get her to pose, to stay in one place, or to smile. This is surprising to me since I LOVE taking photos of Gabriella and I always have a camera in the poor baby's little face! One would think that she would be a professional model by now based on how much time she has spent being photographed! Because she is such a tough cookie in the photo studio, I was so thankful that Auntie Danie and Auntie Kathy accompanied me and Gabriella for her two year portraits. Auntie Danie and Auntie Kathy were such helps in helping to entertain Gabriella, in getting Gabriella to cooperate, and in getting her to smile. To make matters worse, the photography studio lost our first set of photos so we had to have two photo sessions, nearly back-to-back, to complete these two year portraits. The photos came out so cute, though, and I am very pleased with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment