Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Do We Have Bugs In The Garden...?

Nope, it's just Gabriella!

I keep a basket of fruits and vegetables on the kitchen table and Gabriella will often climb up on the table, grab a piece of fruit or a vegetable and start eating it, skin and all, including oranges and bananas! It is a good problem to have because we have no issues getting her to eat fruits and vegetables. There are two main problems with this, though. One problem is that I cannot have her eating the skins of some fruits and vegetables. The second problem is that she sometimes takes a couple bites and then returns them to the basket, so we have lots of fruits and vegetables with little bites taken out of them!

Gabriella and I picked a tomato from the garden and she LOVED it! She made it look so delicious!:
This was what was left of the tomato when she was done!:

No comments:

Post a Comment