Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wrestling with Elmo!

We spent a fun evening with Auntie Danie on Monday. Gabriella and Auntie Danie spent time playing with some of the cool new things that Gabriella received for her birthday including Gabriella's new crayons, Dora coloring pages, and easel.:
After Auntie Danie left on Tuesday morning I was doing some chores in the kitchen while Gabriella was playing in her bedroom. I heard her giggling in her bedroom, so I had to check out what was going on. I walked in on Gabriella wrestling with Elmo! She was giggling and rolling all over the floor with Elmo. I, of course, had to run and grab my camera. It was hysterical!:
Gabriella won!:

No comments:

Post a Comment