Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Hampshire Camping Trip Day 3: Clark's Trading Post

On the third day of our trip we went to Clark's Trading Post, best known for Clark's Trained Bears. The two main attractions of this park are the trained bears who perform in a show and a train ride in which you try to "outrun" "Wolfman."
On our way in to the park Gabriella was finishing her Dunkin' Donuts hash browns. I love this picture because she looked so cute with her leg crossed!:
Waiting to see Clark's Trained Bears:
Enjoying a lollipop while waiting for the show to begin:
I wouldn't want to bump in to him on the street!:
Gabriella LOVES animals and enjoyed watching the bear show.:
After the bear show we went on the train ride:
Gabriella thoroughly enjoyed being with Ava. If they were separated, Gabriella would say, "I need (everything is "I need" lately!) Ava (she pronounces it as Ahva with a short A rather than with a long A as it is correctly pronounced)!" It was so cute. Gabriella loves Ava.
We walked around the gift shop prior to leaving and we put this cowboy hat on Gabriella. She looked precious and she knew it!:
We brought a small tent with us for Gabriella and Ava to play in so that they would not be in and out of the tents that we would be sleeping in. While waiting for dinner to be cooked, Gabriella and Ava enjoyed an Elmo DVD in their play tent.:

Another fun, eventful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment