Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Say "Cheese!"

This past Sunday, Gabriella said "Cheese" for the first time! I was trying to take a picture of her and I said, "Say Cheese". She said "Cheese" and smiled and this was the picture that I got!It was great! So now, when she sees the camera she says, "Cheese" even if she just touches the camera and nobody is holding it or taking a picture. I love it. She has a rather pensive and serious personality, so saying cheeses makes her more silly and her photos are so much more animated. I took these pictures today at the playground at my grandfather's apartment and thought they were so cute. She is such a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment