Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all dads, especially to my dad, Ken, and Papa who are all such amazing "dads" in my life and I am so happy to celebrate them today. Gabriella is also blessed with a wonderful Godfather, Tio (or "Tito" as she says it) Michael. All wonderful men that we are so lucky to have in our lives.

Ken is the most incredible dad I know, except for my own dad and my papa, of course! I am so blessed to have Ken in my life and Gabriella is so blessed to have a dad that is absolutely and completely head over heals for her!

Gabriella was very excited to give Ken his Father's Day present this morning: After Ken opened his present, we went to breakfast and then to visit Ken's Dad, Grandpa Floyd:
Ken and Gabriella being silly while visiting Grandpa:
We then went to lunch with my father, Grampy, along with my mother and brother. This is Grampy, Dada, and Gabriella outside of the restaurant:
Dada and Gabriella:
Grampy and Gabriella:My grandfather, Papa, who is obviously Gabriella's great-grandfather, sharing his dinner and dessert with her:

Gabriella playing with Tio Michael:

No comments:

Post a Comment