Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gabriella is Sick

Geovani and I just got off the phone with N. again. They just returned from the doctor. The doctor said the problem is caused by one of three things: 1) a virus, 2) a reaction to the vaccines, he said that a reaction to the vaccines typically shows up five to eight days following receiving the vaccines, or 3) a urinary infection. They are going to run labs on Monday to figure it out. In the meantime, they gave her an injection to stop the vomiting. I thanked N. for keeping me informed and for taking such good care of Gabriella. Geovani and I will call again tomorrow to check back in with them and see how she is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment