Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, August 25, 2008

DNA Results are at the Embassy!

Gabriella's 2nd DNA results arrived at the Embassy this evening at 5:45 PM or 3:45 PM local Guatemala time. Now, I just have to PATIENTLY wait for the e-mail from the Embassy letting me know when my final interview date and time is. As I have clearly demonstrated many times during this process, patience is a trait that is running very thin. As soon as I knew the package had arrived, I called the Embassy! The Embassy only accepts calls from the public two hours per week. If I do not have my interview information by 4:00 PM tomorrow (2:00 PM Guatemala time) I will call again since 4:00 - 5:00 PM (2:00 - 3:00 PM Guatemala time) is one of the hours that they accept calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment