Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, August 11, 2008

Another DNA Update

The doctor has NOT sent Gabriella's DNA sample to the lab yet. The lawyer owes fees to the doctor for taking Gabriella's DNA sample and for Gabriella's one year vaccines, but the lawyer could not pay the fees. The doctor will NOT send the sample until the fees are paid. My mother is sending the money right now by Western Union and hopefully the sample will go out today and arrive at the lab on Tuesday. The sample was supposed to have started processing on Friday, but now, the earliest that it will begin processing is Tuesday; I have lost two business days. Why was I not contacted to resolve this earlier? That is a great question. I had to call the lawyer to find out where the sample was, they did not contact me. If I had not been in contact with the lab and with the lawyer's office, who knows how long this would have gone on for. I cannot get too confident in the fact that I am so close to the end; I have to remain persistent and resilient and cannot relax until Gabriella is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment