Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Nothing in the Potty

At bedtime, Gabriella informed me "I a poop, see?", as is normal lately during her bedtime routine. She said this earlier in the afternoon and started pooping; I had tried getting her on the potty before she went, but it was too late. So, this time when she said it, I quickly got her on the potty. She is into giving commands lately ("Eat," "Sit," "Watch Me," etc.) and while on the potty she instructed both Ken and I to sit! We both obliged, sat on the floor, watched her, and coached her on. She decided to grab a magazine for a little light reading! In the end, still NOTHING in the potty but definitely picture worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment