Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Friday, October 2, 2009

I A Baby!

Gabriella has not yet started potty training, but I continue to "prep" her for potty training. When she needs a diaper change I explain to her that diapers are for babies and big girls go in the potty. So, lately, while I am changing her diaper, Gabriella proudly declares, "I a baby" and she says "baby" in a sing-songy, drawn out way making it even more super cute. I answer her by saying, "Yes, your mommy's baby" and she replies, "I a dada's baby" with a big smile on her face! I say, "No, your mama's baby" and she repeats, "I a dada's baby!" My little stinker is too darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment