Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, October 26, 2009

New Phrases - "Watcha Me" and "See"

Two "newer" phrases that Gabriella has been using often are "Watcha" or "Watcha me" and "See." When she is doing something that she wants someone to see, she will say, "Watcha" or "Watcha me." She usually mainly uses it when she is doing something silly with her body, jumping, twisting, etc. When she sees something or is looking at something that she wants us to see she will say, "See," and then name the object. She is newly fascinated with the moon and will say, "See, moon. See?" And when she says, "I a poop" she now adds, "See?" at the end and she then turns her backside to whoever she wants to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment