Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Horse Riding Lessons

Gabriella has been continuing her weekly horse riding lessons and still loves it. She looks forward to seeing Sparky every week and enjoys bringing carrots and feeding the horses after her fifteen minute lesson.
The newest thing that Gabriella is learning is "standing" in the stir-ups. She looks SO cute doing it with her little legs! The first few times I saw her do it, I howled with excited laughter! She makes me so proud:
Ms. Lynn also has her put both hands on her helmet to continue to practice balance.:
Ms. Lynn is also teaching Gabriella how to properly hold "the scarf.":
Ms. Lynn is extremely impressed with how comfortable Gabriella is on the horse and how perfectly she stays balanced in the saddle. She praises Gabriella every week for her great work.:

No comments:

Post a Comment