Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Horse Riding Lessons

Gabriella has been continuing her horse riding lessons. Ms. Lynn is beginning to teach Gabriella how to "post." Not being a horse person myself I had no clue what "posting" was but it requires the rider to essentially stand and sit in sync with the horse. Ms. Lynn taught Gabriella posting today and I was laughing so hard with excitement. I couldn't believe Gabriella was doing it AND she looked absolutely precious. It was amazing watching her teeny little body standing up on the massive horse. Unfortunately I do not have any photos, but hope to take some at next week's lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment