Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Gabriella was sick during Christmas week. She came home from Morton Hospital on 12/24 and went back in to Children's Hospital in Boston on 12/25. On Christmas morning we showed her some of the big items that Santa brought for her, but she was not too interested to play with them at that time and was not interested in opening any of the wrapped gifts.

There were presents for Gabriella all over my house. This is just some of them:
Since being home from the hospital we have opened a few presents each night. She became really good at unwrapping presents. The toys she really liked she would say, "Ooohh!"
Gabriella loves her ATV. She is not afraid to push the button to make it go and loves to ride aound the house on it with Ken following closely behind her and helping her steer. Ken can't wait to bring her outside on it in the summer.
She enjoys pushing a doll (this doll was my childhood Cabbage Patch Kid) in her baby carriage...
...but she prefers to sit in the doll carriage herself! She throws the doll out of the seat and struggles to fit in it!
I LOVE that smile...!
Gabriella with Auntie Danie:

No comments:

Post a Comment