Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Messy Eating

When Gabriella arrived home from the hospital, she wasn't much interested in eating so Ken and I were willing to try just about anything to get her to eat. We thought that a scoop of pudding on her highchair tray, although messy, would be fun for her to play in and we figured some of it would get into her mouth!
After a few bites, she realized she was messy. She reminds me of me when I was little; I hated to be dirty. She immediately wanted to clean up!
So I gave her a napkin and she tried to clean the mess!:
Gabriella is also wanting more independence. She wants to feed herself now and her self-feeding skills are becoming more coordinated.
When she was done eating, she decided to play with the yogurt and poured the remainder of it out on her highchair tray!

No comments:

Post a Comment