Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Sunday, December 21, 2008

Polar Express Train Ride

The Wakefield Music Boosters (through the Wakefield, MA public schools) hosted a 70 minute Polar Express train ride with Santa and his elves from Boston directly to the North Pole! We decided to brave the ferocious weather and join the fun.


Gabriella was not a huge fan of the costumed entertainers. She clung on to me and would not look at them, but did not cry.
The littlest train conductor!:
Getting ready to board the train:
Gabriella with her cousin Vinny:
Gabriella with her cousins:
She enjoyed the train ride and chatting with her family!:
Enjoying a snack of grapes (with no skin, of course!). Gabriella LOVES grapes and would be happy if they were a part of every meal!:
Gabriella is not a big fan of Santa Claus. Notice the focused look on her face. As Santa came close Gabriella clung on to me.:


It was a fun time and Gabriella enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment