Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gabriella's Car Seat

I am very anxious about driving since my car accident and I am particularly anxious about driving with Gabriella. I spent a long time researching car seats and read all of the safety reviews prior to choosing one. My sister and brother purchased a Britax for Gabriella. I went to the fire department today to have it installed since some of the firemen are certified car seat technicians. He was giving me some safety tips about confining items that could become projectile during an accident and not attaching a mirror or other items to the seat for the same reason, among other tips. While the fireman was giving me the safety tips I broke into tears. I had to apologize and explained that I had been in a bad car accident and Gabriella is so fragile and precious to me and the thought of a potential accident with her just really freaks me out. I am going to have to quickly get over this fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment