Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birth Certificate Update

As I stated in my post on Monday, last week when I was in Guatemala I was told that the attorney was going to apply for Gabriella's new birth certificate this past Friday, July 4th. I called the attorney's office today to verify that he had, in fact, applied for the birth certificate and the response was positive; they applied for her birth certificate last Friday! They are expecting it to take about one week to receive the new birth certificate, so I asked them if it would be okay if I call them again Friday to get an update on whether or not they received the birth certificate, and they said it was okay for me to call back on Friday. I will post any new news as soon as I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment