Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Saturday, July 5, 2008

2nd Set of Professional Photos

We had Gabriella's photos taken again during our visit by the hotel photographer. Gabby was very tired and was not really in the mood to smile. We had a lot of hotel staff around us trying to help us to get Gabriella to smile! We had people holding up flower arrangements, shaking keys at her, making high pitched noises, calling her name...you name it, we tried it! We managed to get some cute shots, though!
I was so excited that the photographer caught these two shots! When Gabriella gets excited she clenches her fists, tightens up, and her face turns red. It is hysterical to see, but I never have been able to capture it on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment