Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Birth Certificate Saga Continued...

I spoke to the lawyer's office and found out that they had submitted the petition for the new birth certificate to Mixco on Monday, July 7th, not Friday, July 4th like I thought. Why the delay from the time I was released from PGN (June 18th), I have no idea. Most cases have birth certificate petitions very shortly after release from PGN. But, I digress! The file was essentially kicked-out from the Mixco civil registry because it was missing a form. The lawyer completed the missing form and the petition was resubmitted with the form yesterday, July 9th. As for timing, Mixco birth certificates are taking, at a minimum, one month to receive. I am assured, though, they they will have Gabriella's birth certificate by next Friday. Let's pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment