Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update on Being Sick

Gabriella and I went to see her pediatrician yesterday. The week wouldn't have been complete without seeing him! We have to see him at least once a week! He saw fluid behind her ears but no pus. Pus is indicative of an ear infection. He said that the fluid could be from the end of the RSV or it could be from the beginning stages of an ear infection. He said that the fever, though, was indicative of something brewing and this ear issue could quickly turn into an ear infection if that is what was beginning. He told us to give her Motrin and he prescribed a numbing ear drop to lessen her ear discomfort. She slept great last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment