Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sick AGAIN

This has become the most offensive four letter word to me... S-I-C-K. I hate it!

On Monday, when I picked Gabriella up from my mother after work, Gabriella seemed warm to me. By the time I got her home, though, she had cooled down so I just thought I was being paranoid and did not feel the need to take her temperature. Yesterday, during the early evening, her cheeks appeared rosy which is how she looks when she is fevery. She did not feel warm, though, so I did not take her temperature. Last night we had a miserable night; she was up off and on all night fussing. She is currently with my mother. My mother just took her temperature and it is 101.5. My mother said she thought Gabriella was tugging at her ear. There are only three other children in the classroom with her at day care and none of them are currently sick. We have an appointment with her pediatrician at 5:00 PM today.

No comments:

Post a Comment