Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gabriella Playing at School

I think I may have jinxed us by proudly bragging how we had not seen the pediatrician for an entire week! Gabriella spent the weekend with another mild case of diarrhea; nothing severe enough to send us to the doctor or to be concerned about dehydration from, but nonetheless, not extremely pleasant. I then got the same bug on Monday and spent the evening over a trashcan after having spent the afternoon at the veterinarian's office with Bailey, one of our cats who apparently is in chronic renal failure. I obviously am very sad contemplating the fact that we only have a short time left with Bailey.

On a happier note, Gabriella is learning animal (and Santa) sounds! She says "meow" for a kitty cat, "woof woof" for a doggy, and "ho ho ho" for Santa Claus. Her personality is developing so wonderfully. She is happy, curious, and absolutely hysterical. She is a blast to spend time with and it is so fun to see her changing and growing. I am such a proud mommy! Even when she does things that I should correct her for, I usually beam with pride! I am certainly not setting a good example, but I can't help it!

My mother said that Gabriella was having fun playing with the other children today at school. These are photos that my cousin took today at school:

No comments:

Post a Comment