Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling Better

Gabriella was still fevery and her eyes were so heavy on Friday, so I brought her back in to see her pediatrician. Upon exam the doctor determined that she still had not developed an ear infection but the fluid in her right ear appeared more stagnant. She did not have a fever all weekend and appeared a better. She has been more fussy than usual though, but I am wondering if the fussing is just a "stage" she is going through. She wants what she wants and that is it. If she doesn't get what she wants she arches her back, flings her head back, and cries. Hopefully a short lived stage!

I am praying for an uneventful, healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment