Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, January 12, 2009

Praying for Abby

As you know, we have battled with Gabriella being sick often, but I thank God every day that her illnesses are not major, just regular wintertime illnesses that her body is able to fight-off. This is not the case for precious four year old Abby. Abby was also adopted from Guatemala and came home when she was six months old. In July 2008, at three years old, Abby was diagnosed with a high-risk, aggressive form of Leukemia. Over the months, her prognosis has worsened as other complications and conditions became know. Certain genetic complications have put her chance of surviving the treatment at about 20%. Her story has deeply touched my heart and I am praying for her and her family. Would you pray for them too?

You can find more about Abby here, on her family blog: http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/2009/01/about-abby.html


Abby:

No comments:

Post a Comment