Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Friday, November 14, 2008

Sick

Ken, Gabriella, and I have been battling a cold and have been feeling pretty under-the-weather. But Gabriella's illness has taken a turn for the worse this week. On Tuesday she developed a fever of 102. We were treating the fever with Tylenol and Motrin and on Wednesday her fever went down to 100.4. She was not tugging at her ear or showing any other symptoms of illness aside from her fever. However, she spent most of Wednesday night up crying so I brought her in to the doctor on Thursday. She has an ear infection and a bit of a gastrointestinal upset (an attempt at saying diarrhea politely). She seems to be feeling a bit better today. She obviously has been home from school all week except for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment