Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, November 10, 2008

Cranberry Harvest

On Sunday they began harvesting the bog at my office. Ken, Gabriella, and I went to see the start of the harvest and to enjoy a walk around the bogs.
Gabriella and I wore matching Gap sweatshirts thanks to Tia Abuela Trisha!
Ken carried Gabriella in a child backpack during our walk. Gabriella enjoyed it.
Gabriella tried a cranberry and she seemed to like it. She didn't mind the tartness of the berry, but that was kind of expected since she has no problems sucking on a lemon! She loves lemons and anytime I order a water with lemon she always reaches for the lemon.
Check out her stylish boots...too cute!
After the bog walk, Gabriella fell fast asleep in the car. We put her to bed once we arrived at Grandma Floyd's.
After her nap, Gabriella enjoyed a messy lunch of pasta and meatballs.
We all went for another walk in our pink sweatshirts!
She looked so cute in her hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment