Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Isabella's 2nd Birthday Party

Today we went to Isabella's (Gabriella's cousin's) second birthday party at a local children's museum.

Gabriella knew she looked cute in her matching hat and sweater, another precious gift from Tia Abuela Trisha.
Isabella enjoyed her birthday cake:
Gabriella did not mind wearing a party hat:
Gabriella had fun exploring the museum and checking everything out:
To me, Gabriella seems to be changing from a baby to a little girl, but she still looks like a little peanut next to the other children.
She liked playing in the kitchen at the museum. She cooks like mommy...throw everything on the grill and hope it comes out okay!

She definitely had a fun time and fell fast asleep during our drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment