Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You Know You're A Mommy When...!

You know you are a mommy when you find yourself singing a children's song, out loud, in the shower! Gabriella's newest toy sings a catchy song to the tune of "The Farmer in the Dell" - "I am a piggy bank, I have a piggy snout, you can put coins in my top, and you can take them out!" Yes, it's true, I caught myself loudly and proudly singing that song this morning while I was showering and thought to myself, "Oh my goodness, what has happened to me?!"

I had another one of those moments last week when I was given a fundraiser packet for Gabriella's school fundraiser. You know you are a mommy when you have to pass around school fundraiser brochures!

Life sure has changed, but it is such a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment