Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kissing Boys

Ken and I have an issue that we didn't think we would have to deal with for at least another fifteen years! I received a note from daycare on Friday that said, "Gabriella had a great day! She enjoyed playing with Brian. She also was giving him kisses." Oh my goodness! I immediately called my mother, since it is her daycare, and asked her what was going on! She said that Gabriella and Brian were kissing one another all day. I jokingly told my mother that the kissing had to stop immediately or she wouldn't be coming to daycare anymore! When I shared the news with Ken, he jokingly said that he was quitting work and staying home with Gabriella! Naughty little girl...!

No comments:

Post a Comment