Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kisses

Gabriella has been full of kisses lately. I believe she officially learned to kiss the last week we were in Guatemala, but over the past few days she has been readily sharing her kisses - when she is going to be at night, when she wakes up in the morning, when I leave for work in the morning, when I see her in the early evening after work. She has been kissing me, Ken, grammy and grampy, the dogs, and even the pictures of the baby animals in the book that I was reading her last night. Nothing puts life into perspective more than receiving kisses from my beautiful daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment