Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We Are Clearly Getting Desperate

I have a strong faith and belief in God. However, I do not believe that I have to go to Church weekly to prove my faith. I believe that God can hear my prayers no matter where I am. I do like Church, though, when there is an exceptional Priest/Pastor who shares an inspiring sermon because I enjoy learning. My family has similar beliefs. My mom, though, is a scorned Catholic because of her years in Parochial school! So, getting her into Church is a bit more challenging than getting me into Church! She called this evening and asked me if I would go to Church with her weekly on Saturday evenings. She feels that an extra dose of structured prayer and holiness will help to get Gabriella home quicker! Too funny. I agreed because I am willing to try anything! If you hear a bolt of lightening, though, this Saturday evening you will know what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment