Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Saturday, May 31, 2008

We Survived and New Photos

We went to Church this evening, as planned, and we survived without being struck by lightening! And, of all songs that are played in the Catholic Church, the first song they played at the Mass was "The Prayer (or "A Mother's Prayer"), which was the second of the three songs that I used in Gabriella's photo montage! Things that make you go hmmmm....!

When we got back from Church I had photos waiting in my e-mail inbox from Gabriella's foster family! These photos were taken on May 29th but they were sent to me today. Alejandra Gabriella, S.'s and D.'s baby, turned two months on the 29th, so they went out and celebrated with Gabriella and Evan, Gabriella's foster brother who is being adopted by another wonderful family. It looks like they were at a McDonald's Play Place, or a similar place.

Gabriella eating french fries (papas fritas) with Evan:
"I love french fries...!":"Yum!": "Gabriella, why won't you give me one?: "Okay, I guess I'll share!": "Hey, are you hiding any more of those?!":
Gabriella's famous head tilt...:
"It's fun in here!":

No comments:

Post a Comment