Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, May 26, 2008

The Champion!

I got an e-mail last night from Gabriella's foster family. They say she is sleeping and playing well, so it sounds like her cold is better. Gabriella sometimes puts one arm up in the air. When she does this the family says, "CampeĆ³n!", which means Champion! So in the e-mail they said that, "as S. and her boyfriend D. say, Gabriella is always the champion!" They also said Gabriella sends her mother and family many kisses and hugs!

This is a photo of Gabriella with her foster sister, Gabriella. "The other" Gabriella is S.'s and D.'s baby and was named after my Gabriella. She looks like she tolerates my Gabriella's poking well!
It looks like she woke up just before this picture. So precious...!
Very serious and deep in thought...!
She loves grabbing for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment