Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, December 21, 2009

Double Ear Infection

One of the factors that may have played into Gabriella not enjoying the snow yesterday is that she has a double ear infection. Poor baby. She had been up off and on throughout the night the night before last. She said, "Teeth" when I asked her what was wrong. I believe she is cutting her molars and attributed the fussiness to this. She was up again last night, though, so I had to take her in to the doctor to get her checked out. The poor baby was in a lot of pain. So much so that on the way to the doctor's office, she vomited all over herself in the car. She is on antibiotics now and hopefully she is well quickly and hopefully certainly before Christmas. We DO NOT want a repeat of last year's Christmas in which she was hospitalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment