Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Please Pray for a PGN Out This Week

I spoke to my lawyer in Guatemala this morning. He said that PGN is actively releasing cases again and that 2 of his cases were released yesterday. He said that he may have more information for me this week about my case. I asked if he thought my case would be released this week and he repeated that he should have more information for me this week. He also said to check my e-mail often.

My mom has felt that our case would be released this week. I also got an e-mail from my friend Donna this morning stating that she has an overwhelming peacefulness and happiness about her today like something fantastic is going to happen. I pray that a PGN out is what her good feeling is about!

Gabriella should be home in about 1.5 months from the date her case is released from PGN. Gabriella's first birthday is on August 4th and she HAS to be home for her birthday. We are cutting it very close, but I will not lose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment