Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Birth Mother Interview Re-Scheduled

N. called me to tell me that Gabriella's birth mother interview is re-scheduled at PGN for Monday morning at 10:00 AM! Let's pray that her birth mother can travel the long distance for it and that all goes well during the interview. N., Gabriella, and Gabriella's birth mother will meet for the interview. Gabriella's birth mother will be questioned about the choice she has made for the adoption of Gabriella by PGN authorities and whether she still wants to proceed with the adoption. I know how nervous I am about the interview, and I am not the one being questioned, so I pray that she has the strength she needs for the interview. I also pray that Gabriella's birth mother is treated with respect during the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment