Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Photos

I received new photos. Gabriella has been sick again but it appears from these photos and the e-mail that I received from D. that she is doing better.

I received a call from N. on Saturday evening stating that Gabriella had a fever and that N. was taking her to the doctor. I called back a couple hours later to find out how she was. The doctor had said that Gabriella's ears and throat were inflamed, but not infected. Her fever apparently got worse over Saturday evening and Gabriella was up all night, so they brought her back to the doctor on Sunday. She had to get an antibiotic shot on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. They were also going to check Gabriella's urine to see if she had a urinary tract infection since there was not any other obvious reason for the fever. I spoke to N. on Monday evening and it sounded like Gabriella had already started felling better. I keep holding on to the fact that she will be home in about one month and I will be able to take her to our own pediatrician. I completed interviews with several local pediatricians and believe I chose a great one for her.

Below are the new photos. The first one is hysterical; I melted when I saw it. That smile kills me!

I am amazed by how long her hair is getting. I can't wait to bring her for her first haircut! From the looks of how quickly her hair seems to grow, it appears that we will be at the hairdresser often!

No comments:

Post a Comment