Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PGN Update

I called PGN this morning and it took about ten tries to get through to someone and for us to understand one another! Laura, the english-speaking receptionist at PGN, is no longer working at PGN, so getting an update is even more difficult because even though there are other people there who speak english, it was much easier to communicate with Laura.

The lady I spoke to said that my case completed the first review and went with the second reviewer on March 27th which is the same day that my file was submitted to PGN! She said two more weeks. I asked her if she meant that the second reviewer would have my file for two more weeks and she said yes. I am still a little confused about that part, but I will keep checking in. Let's pray for a quick second review.

No comments:

Post a Comment